ENTER TO WIN! ALL donations go to help Wounded & Disabled Veterans Heal!
The Warrior Initiative is a registered 501(C)(3) Charitable organization. Our mission is to bring awareness to and subsequently reduce the epidemic of suicide in the Veteran community. We proudly serve wounded and disabled Warriors by building their independence, confidence and dignity through outdoor recreational activities, homelessness prevention and back to work initiatives.
We will ship the firearm(s) to your FFL Dealer of choice at our expense. You must be 21 years of age to donate. All Federal and State ATF regulations apply. Like all charitable organizations, we depend on donations to fund our work. 100% of each dollar donated goes toward our operations of helping Veterans. Some of the programs we offer are Amputee Archery Workshops, Special Handicapped Accessible Hunts, Equine Therapy for Veterans with severe PTSD and much more. Your donations make these programs and initiatives possible. We are proud that we do not have Board Members, Directors or Staff that personally benefit from your donation. We are an All-Volunteer Charity, a fact that we are very, very proud of. We sincerely Thank You for your Donation! Good Luck!
The contest winner will be drawn on Veterans Day which is November 11th, 2017. A video will be uploaded on our Facebook page of the drawing once completed. 3 separate board members will validate the entries prior to the drawing. Good Luck and we thank you for caring!
OFFICIAL DONATION CONTEST RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to U.S. residents age 21 years or older, eligible to own a rifle. Board Members of The Warrior Initiative (“Sponsor”) and immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses) or members of the same households (related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: The 2nd Annual Pick-a-Package Donation Contest begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 21st, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on November 10th, 2017. To enter, go to: www.warriorinitiative.org/donate.html (this page) and donate $20 per entry. Donations tickets are also available at select fundraising events. Winner will be announced on May 20, 2017 at 8PM Eastern Time on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TheWarriorInitiative . Winner will also be announced on this page.
3. PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about November 11th, 2017 the representatives of the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award ONE OF FOUR packages as listed above. Promotional graphics do not necessarily represent the actual prize. Odds of winning is 1/1000. One thousand donation tickets available,.
4. TRANSFER OF FIREARM: Transfer of the prize, to be selected by the sponsor and agreed to by the winner. All laws for transfer of firearms must be followed. Sponsor will pay for reasonable shipping expenses. The winner is responsible for all taxes, transfer fees, FFL fees, and other expenses. The Transfer shall be conducted through a federally-licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer. All firearms transfers will be conducted in strict compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. By entering this sweepstakes you acknowledge that you are not legally prohibited from owning or taking possession of firearms. If the transfer of the firearm to you is legally prohibited for any reason, another drawing will be held and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5. GENERAL: No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Donation Contest; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Donation Contest or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, and city and state for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Donation Contest or in the administration of the Donation Contest; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Donation Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Donation Contest or any portion thereof and to award the prize(s) via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
Internet entry must be made at the authorized Web site address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding. In the event that the Sponsor is not able to contact the randomly-chosen winner after due diligence (two emails and one telephone call, if telephone number provided) and a time period of 3 days from the date of the drawing, the Sponsor may draw a new winner and the first winner forfeits all claims to the prize and/or damages and holds Sponsor blameless. It is the responsibility of entrants to provide a valid e-mail address so Sponsor can make contact. Sponsor’s promotional partners and other parties grant Sponsor, its promotional partners and other third parties with whom Sponsor chooses to share entrants information, permission to contact entrants about upcoming promotions, special offers or for other reasons via electronic and ordinary mail.
6. SPONSOR: The Warrior Initiative, P.O. Box 306242, Clarksville, TN 37040..
Awarded on 19 May 2017. Please see our Facebook page to view a live video of the drawing.
Any information supplied to The Warrior Initiative by donors will be used solely to fulfill their donation and shall not be shared for any reason unless permission is granted by the donor to share such information. The Warrior Initiative does not disclose Donor Information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. All Donors are considered anonymous unless otherwise requested by said Donor. The Warrior Initiative does not sell or share donor lists. The Warrior Initiative does not participate in telephone fundraising activities. We sincerely Thank You!!